Sunday 25 September 2011

Thing 23: It's All Over

It's hard to keep a short list of everything I have learned from this program. I think that I have a greater knowledge of all of the tools that we have covered in 23 Things, and a greater awareness that there are many fantastic tools out there. I have achieved my lifelong learning goals, I challenged myself to learn new tools and revise old tools. I wouldn't have expected to walk away with so many new tools that I enjoy using like MakeBelieveComix and LibraryThing.

Thing 9 (LibraryThing, Booktagger, Google Books and eBooks) and Thing 17 (Creating Content) were my favourites and hence were the highlights of the program for me. That is not to say that I didn't enjoy the other tools (because I did) but for some reason I really 'clicked' with Thing 9 and 17.

I would definitely recommend this program. It has taught me a lot, and it has been interesting and fun along the way. It's a great opportunity for professional development. If another discovery program was offered in the future I would definitely join.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent- and important that things do click with you, resonate.
    So very glad that you enjoyed the program. Keep learning. Keep playing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete