Tuesday 7 May 2013

Things That Are Awesome

Photo from here
If you are a Pride and Prejudice fan and haven't already seen the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, do yourself a favour and go get hooked. Seriously these video diaries will have you wanting more but persevere through the first couple - it takes a couple of episodes to appreciate them fully.

I'm totally loving Rachael Hale right now - I mean cute kitties and puppies what isn't to love! I have one of the puppy mugs that I use at work and I love my mug.

Photo from here
David and I loved reading this hilarious Contract for Potential Future Wives. No resemblance to any current real-life situation is implied or inferred (for the record, my future Mother-In-Law is totally awesome - as I tell David frequently).

Last time I was sick, David introduced me to this Sick Day comic. It's was a totally accurate account of my days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment