Sunday 30 June 2013

Things that have been keeping me busy

It has been a very busy few weeks so here is a recap.

I think the most exciting thing that has happened is I purchased a wedding dress. It's very girly of me but I'm truly excited about my dress. It feels like me, and I feel comfortable in it. Plus it looks amazing and I just love it.

The actual dress is a surprise until the big day, but I haven't told you the most awesome part. It was 50% off! I tried it on ages ago but because I got really busy with moving and Ollie I couldn't get back to the store for awhile. By the time I did, the dress had gone on sale.

In other news, Ollie is growing like crazy. I swear that his tail doubled overnight, his legs are suddenly long and he quickly outgrew the first harness that we got him. Remember this photo from when we first met him?

Well now it's more like this:
Ollie just isn't going to fit on my lap for much longer
Giant paw
Also a very special someone had a birthday. Happy birthday my David!
Homemade birthday cake, and it was perfectly delicious

Birthday wish

No comments:

Post a Comment