Monday 11 March 2013

It's Official...

We bought a house. Perhaps I'm biased but I think its the best house in the world :P

It's a little ugly on the outside, as are all new houses. It saddens me that our generation is going to be known for it's ugly square architecture. What it lacks in attractiveness, it makes up for with its practicalities inside.


Just a couple of steps away is a beautiful pond and a walking trail, that I am already planning to walk my (future) puppy around.


The garden needs a lot of work, but I prefer it that way. I'd rather start from scratch and set it up the way I want it rather than just inherit someone else's vision.


Unfortunately we are not too clear about our moving date yet, which makes planning a little tricky. As the house is tenanted, our settlement date is going to vary based on when the tenants move out. Still, it's only 6 weeks maximum at this point.

I'm so excited. Now I can have the puppy that I have always wanted, and hang pictures up. Best of all David and I can spread out in our 4 bedroom home and have a proper study and hobbies room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment