Sunday 25 March 2012

Adorable Puppies

My grandparents recently adopted a puppy. I'm incredibly jealous because I desperately want a dog but can't have one while I'm renting. Fortunately my grandparents are happy to share Sammy whenever I come and visit them. Sammy is a Shih Tzu x Maltese, and is full of mischievous energy and character.

I went and saw Sammy two weeks ago, and here's some photos from a day in the life of a spoiled puppy.

After coming over to me and climbing in my lap while I was taking photos of him I was all "oh you are such a cute puppy". Then Sammy ran off and suddenly I realised I didn't have my camera case anymore. Note that my first instinct was to take a photo of him with my camera case before I rescued it :)
Sammy gets a new toy from my grandparents. I took this photo in the 30 seconds between receiving the present and then destroying the monkey.
 So cute! Sammy in a rare moment of sitting still.
 The life of a puppy is so tiring.
From camera cases to shoes, if it is banned then it is more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment